1. What ages can play T-Ball in 2020? Those born between 9/1/2013 - 8/31/2016 are eligible.
2. What is the residency requirement? Children need to be West Bridgewater resident or attending West Bridgewater public schools through the School Choice program.
3. Where are the games held? The games are held at the fields adjacent to the Town Hall.
4. When are the games held? The games are held on Saturday mornings at 8:30 AM starting April 25th.
5. When will I know what team my child is on? You will be contacted during the week of April 14th.
6. When is the first game? April 25th
7. When is the last game? There are 8 games in the season, without cancellations - the season is scheduled to end on June 13th.
8. What will my child need? Your child will need a glove and appropriate footwear (sneakers or cleats). Saturday mornings in April and May can be chilly, sunny and sometimes buggy - sweatshirts, bugspray and sunscreen are good items to have if needed.
9. What will be provided? A shirt and hat will be provided for each player and equipment bags will be provided for the teams playing including bats, balls, helmets and a tee
10. Will there be practices? No, the games are intended to be instructional. No additional practices are required at this level.
11. What if there is inclement weather? We will make every attempt to play the games, however if there is steady rain, thunderstorms and/or the field is not playable, games will be cancelled. The cancellation will appear on the www.wbyaa.com website and coaches will follow up by phone or email.
12. What is required to coach? Any parent that is interested in coaching is encouraged to volunteer through the registration process or emailing
. It is not uncommon to have 1 - 2 assistant coaches with the head coach. A CORI form is required to be completed and reviewed prior to anyone coaching.
13. Where can I watch the game from? Parent, friends and relatives can watch from outside the playing fields or in designated areas. Only players and Cori'd adults are allowed on the playing fields.
14. How can I submit my child's birth certificate? You can upload it electronically during the on-line registration process or you must mail in a copy within 10 days or your registration will be voided. Please send it to:
PO Box 14
West Bridgewater, MA 02379
Any additional questions can be directed to Jonathan Enos at